The 10th anniversary Apple iPhone is finally here, and it’s called the iPhone X (pronounced “iPhone Ten”). The Cupertino, California-based company made it official at an event on the Apple Campus in the Steve Jobs Theater — and our hands-on iPhone X review called it “the best iPhone ever.” Here we are going to provide full specs and features of iPhone X smartphone.
Apple iPhone X Specifications
- It comes with 5.8 inch Super AMOLED, 1125 X 2436 pixel display.
- Runs on new Apple A11 Bionic Hexa-Core Chipset.
- Features 3GB RAM and available in 64 / 256 GB storage capacity.
- 12 MP dual camera lens f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture.
- 7 MP f/2.2 front-facing camera.
- New Security enhancement.
- Water and dust resistance
Apple iPhone X Pricing
Pricing also varies depending what country you’re in:
In the USA, iPhone X is available at $999 USD for 64GB variant while for 256GB variant you have to pay around $1149 USD. You can check your nearest apple outlet to get one for yourself.